Panther info please

enforcer

Expert Expediter
Hi ......I have called panther and left two messages and no one has got back with me as of yet...I am trying to find out what i have to do to get on with a owner to drive there truck...I drove for panther threw a freind of mine who owns a truck and is leased on with panther as a temporary driver one time for 3 weeks the one time for two weeks this was in 04 and o5 ,,I did not get to finish my permit because of family problems at home but that is all cleared up now..I would like to get my full cdl b and drive for panther ..my question is what do i have to do to get a owner to talk to me about this and do i have to have my hazmat endorsment complete or will it be acceptable if i have my finger prints taken and i am waiting on approval ...I have passed all the requirements twice and was aproved for the fast pass but had no ride to finish my license with so i didnt get a chance to get it...If you will get back with me with some answers i would really appreciate it very much....thanks Carl

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I would talk to your friend with the truck and find out if he's on team A, B or C. Then call in and talk to the recruiting assistant for that team since you drove his truck. Any of them should be able to help you but if you talk to the one for the same team it may go a little smoother. Good luck.

Leo Bricker, 73's K5LDB, OOIDA 677319
Owner, Panther trucks 4958, 5447
Highway Watch Participant, Truckerbuddy
EO Forum Moderator
----------
Support the entire Constitution, not just the parts you like.

joebob1_30132

Expert Expediter
IF U R LOOKING FOR A CLASS B RENT A RYDER TRUCK WHITH A 24 FOOT BOX THATS ALL U NEED AN YES U NEED HAZMATE U CAN CHECK WHITH BENNIT OUT OF STOCKTON GA HE WILL HRE U BUT WATCH OUT:7