Panther II Newspaper ad

Twmaster

Expert Expediter
Was looking in the Washington Post a week or so ago and saw a Panther II ad under 'drivers' in the employment section. You guys got some local gig out here in the east going on or just covering all your recruiting bases? Curious as I live in the MD suburbs of Washington and am looking to move carriers.

--
Mike N

Faster than a speeding poulet.

PantherRecrtr

Expert Expediter
Hello Mike,
We are trying to build our fleet with more contractors that are based out of the East and Northeast. We tend to have trouble covering freight either going inbound or outbound because so many of our drivers/contractors are based out of the midwest,south or southeast and are not thrilled by taking freight up that way. Right now, we don't have anything set up to be a local route. This would be the same as the rest of our program where you would need to be able to run over the road.

Hope this helps.

PantherRecrtr.

PantherRecrtr

Expert Expediter
Bill,
The Allentown office somewhat downsized in 2001. The dispatching that was handled by that office were moved in house to Medina. We still have several sales folks in the northeast, but they just are not based in one office anymore.

Thanks,

PantherRecrtr

Twmaster

Expert Expediter
So I guess the follow on qustion that is just begging to be asked is just how much work do you have in and out of the East/NE do you have? I run a B unit presently.

--
Mike N

PantherRecrtr

Expert Expediter
We have enough work to justify bringing new contractors into the program from the north east. If you would like to call me i can give you a breakdown of what you can expect.

Thanks,
PantherRecrtr.