Panther advertisement on EO

crazytruckin

Expert Expediter
Just saw an advertisement for Panther team drivers on EO. This is not for O/O's but obviously for drivers because it posts rates for drivers,not trucks. Anyone know what's the deal here? Are they now going to own their own fleet? If so, this scares the hell out of me being a one truck team. I can't help but feel there will be favoritism in dispatching company trucks over O/O's. This does not make me a happer camper!!

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Are they now going to own their own fleet?

Not just no but NO so before this turns into more gossip let's put an end to it. Those adds are to get drivers for fleet owner trucks that are empty so just to be sure we don't start a new truckstop gossip festival let me say one more time NO they are not building their own fleet.

jaminjim

Veteran Expediter
This was covered just a few months back, the add is for the fleet owners. Not worry PII's model is asset free.

Dreamer

Administrator Emeritus
Charter Member
Never mind.. LOL.. 3 responses while I was typing!

Dale

Last edited:

crazytruckin

Expert Expediter
Sorry if I caused an uproar. It's just with the state of the business right now I thought it was cause for concern.
Sitting here at home first team on Nashville board since yesterday and two trucks, one team and a single have gone out that were below us on the board. Ummmmm!!?