Owner Operators for TRI STATE EXPEDITED

wolfriver

Active Expediter
Is there any current / past TRI STATE owner operators around here? I am considering putting our semi on with them and I am looking for input.

Are they as busy as they claim in the class 8 side of things - 4000 -5000 miles per week?

How are they to work with - in the real world - every one sounds good but the ones that have first hand knowledge can pass along a more candid opinion.

Thanks in advance - Todd

wolfriver

Active Expediter
Hey Gary -

Actually pm me if you would wondering if you would disclose your revenue per mile since they are a percentage based carrier. The company I do work for now is in the same boat. The problem is cheap freight and percentage pay. Also it really doesn't seem that I am getting the whole FSC. Enough said about that - that's why I am looking to make a change.

Thanks for the in site - Todd

garyatk

Seasoned Expediter
John,

I got one truck rolling last week. I'll have another rolling this week. Brian got me a driver for it already. I am so impressed with your operation and people. What you did with your drivers facilities is outstanding!

Wolfriver,

The best thing I can say to you is the owner is John Elliott. He is the previous post. You will not find a nicer man from what I have seen and heard. He will take the time to talk to you, and I can tell you that I would be very surprised if you found anything wrong with how they do business. I am looking to forward to building me fleet and running a profitable business partnered with John and Load 1...

Last edited: