Our Rates

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Well fellow drivers and owners....

What ya think?....as you look around other carriers are trimming rates and ours stand firm....looking better all the time.

Express-1 has always kept operating expenses in check darn they are even obsessive about that. And they even managed to buy up another smaller carrier when everyone is cutting back....

Congrats E-1 keep up the good work....Driving Momentum !:)

flattop40

Expert Expediter

What ya think?....as you look around other carriers are trimming rates and ours stand firm....looking better all the time.

Express-1 has always kept operating expenses in check darn they are even obsessive about that. And they even managed to buy up another smaller carrier when everyone is cutting back....

I second that motion

Steady Eddie

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator

I hope not! We lowered our rates back in 05 on one tier and raised it on another and dropped the high rate for Sprinters. So I guess you could say E-1 was one of the first to lower their rates. Hopefully, it will not happen again as "stardard".

Last edited:

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
I hope not! We lowered our rates back in 05 on one tier and raised it on another and dropped the high rate for Sprinters. So I guess you could say E-1 was one of the first to lower their rates. Hopefully, it will not happen again as "stardard".

Thanks for setting the record straight...that was before my time.:rolleyes:

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator

I see our fearless leader Mr. Jeff Curry CEO has chosen this post for his monthly address to the pack...in the Express-1 magazine.
Now not only am I legendary he has immortalized me!:D

Last edited:

flattop40

Expert Expediter
I see our fearless leader Mr. Jeff Curry CEO has chosen this post for his monthly address to the pack...in the Express-1 magazine.

Have not seen the new magazine yet cause I have not been home since the holidays. Don't get me wrong I am not complaining just a testiment to how busy I have been.

It has yet to be put on fleet vision so have not had the pleasure of reading this months letter.

However, I will second your immortalization. lmao

Steady Eddie

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator

Well, I think you have already immortalized yourself in other posts.

flattop40

Expert Expediter

Read the story. Problem OVM is he did not mention who was the author of that fine statement so therefore I have to resind your immortaliztion for the time being.