our D unit income

G

This is kind of a reply to another income posting; I thought we were doing pretty good, and I still am happy (even with less money); for the month of Sept we had Net; to the truck but before any expenses, $12,434.78. For the year, starting in the middle of Jan, $71,926.99. We are leased to Landstar.

G

Marcie and other readers

I have been in touch with JoeM via e-mail, and also the company he is leased to. He is not doing his income projections correctly. He is using the total charge for the runs, not just the trucks cut, also he added in his income from the end of August. Re-adjusting his numbers with these changes puts his income into the same range as what Marcie has said, which is also about what we have been doing. I hope this information will help anyone out there that has been wondering about his original post. (Now you know the rest of the story)
Kevin

G

Thanks for the clarification. I was undecided if this original posting was what the British call " a wind-up " where some one deliberately tries to mess up your head. Now I see that it was more a case of erronious math, than an attempt to deceive us. Thanks again for the "rest of the story" Jim Bunting field editor.