Orange County Choppers

HoosierHllyBlly

Seasoned Expediter
This weekend my partner and myself layed over in Montgomery NY waiting to pick up a load on Monday evening. So to kill some time we decide to go over and check out the Orange County Choppers Retail store on 17K in Montgomery NY located in Montgomery Plaza. We encourage anybody passing throught to stop and check out the bikes that are on display. They are breath takeing and you wont be sorry for stopping. We was lucky enough to see the Fire Bike and the Black Widow along with others. And the detail on these bikes is incredable. We even drove up the road a mile and seen the plant located at 10 Factory Street. SO if your pasing through and got a few minutes to spare you might just stop in. You wont be sorry.

Be safe out there.
HoosierHllyBlly

G

Brad, I'm glad you and Ed got to go. I bet you guys was like to kids in a candy store. how do you get to this place off the high way and what exit is it off of 84?

Drive safe

Dave Mayfield
FEDExCC/Roberts Express O/O Since 3/1/1995
C1847,C2045,D3397,D5047

HoosierHllyBlly

Seasoned Expediter
Dave,

You can get to it off 84 exit 5. Turn left at the bottom of the ramp ( if your heading east on 84) go up that road a few miles to Scotts Corner turn right on 17K and the retail store is on your left. Yes we was like kids at a candy store. Seeing the bikes on tv does nothing for them but, up close it's a very breath takeing experience.

Be safe..Brad

mrgoodtude

Not a Member
If you ever watch the biker build offs on tv then you will recognize the name Rick Fairless he has a build shop in Dallas off of 35east and it has strokers icehouse in the rear.
The Bikes are insane and the tap room...
Suffice it to say go out of service a few days and enjoy the art.
Mike and Cyn