Online applications

Thunderboldt

Expert Expediter
Thank you in advance for your help.I am wondering how closely companies watch the online applications that are sent to them.I ask this because I have sent four online owner/operator driver applications(all to companies through Expediters Online),but have not received any responses,even though two of the companies have since run ads in our local newspaper,The Milwaukee Journal/Sentinel. I have answered all questions honestly, have 25 years overall trucking experience,and 3 years/300,000 miles in the expedited freight industry.I have been an independent contractor for 20 of those years.I currently have downgraded to a van.My van is a 2000 Ford E250 Extended with 2 rows E-track on floor,2 rows E-track on sidewalls,complete cargo area liner,and 32" sleeper which retracts forward to the bulkhead allowing 126" for freight.I drove 81,000 miles for the company I am leased to last year.I have a class B,C,D,M with current medical card.Just wondering what I've done wrong,or if the online applications are not reviewed...

Thank you.

abcwine

Expert Expediter
I apologize for the delay, but we process the apps online and send a complete information packet to you. Not sure how long it has been since you completed an online app, but our information packet should reach you within a week. If you do not received something in the mail shortly, feel free to e-mail or call Tri-State and we can verify when the information was mailed out.

Thanks

ABC