ollllldddd mx teasers of me riding...

mxzane933

Seasoned Expediter
The 2nd video is kind of a crappy one. but the first shot in the vid is of me with no music just pure motor. I came 2 inches from killing the cameraman. and that was 4rth gear completely pinnned going about 70 ish . he crapd himself lol

scottm4211

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
My nephew used to train with Jordan Szoke (I think he went from mx to superbikes). I used to ride waaaay back

mxzane933

Seasoned Expediter
Cool Zane. I had a few yz and cr 125

Im bought to get a 2012 honda 250f for supercross and arenacross next year just do indoors. But also Getting a 250 2 stroke. I will post vids of me shreddin some sand tracks No music will be on them either just the best sound in the world..i love 125s to . That track was tough on a stock one cuz it was a track for 450s only. but still was able to get around with a decent lap time.. i didnt have to let off the whole way around it felt like lol

mxzane933

Seasoned Expediter
My nephew used to train with Jordan Szoke (I think he went from mx to superbikes). I used to ride waaaay back

Ive heard that name before. And when i get my sprinter my bike will be with me on the road. so if were ever laid over and near a we can go and you watch me see how far i can whip it without dying lol

mxzane933

Seasoned Expediter
f those guys there takes balls of steel to jump 200 plus feet and takes the exact same one to drag your side on pavement going a buck 40 around a 80 degree corner ehhhhhhhh crazy they are

mxzane933

Seasoned Expediter
I'm looking at getting a crf450 in a few weeks if the guy still has it at tax time.

---
I am here: Google Maps

Im selling my 450 right now My race bike last year. Andprob has 40 hours max. Its 20 percent outdoor riding then 80 percent sx. And add in my injuries its brand new..

mxzane933

Seasoned Expediter
How way back is waaaay back? When I rode MX the bikes had 2 shocks on the back instead of 1 in the middle. Yeah, I'm older than dirt...

Cool vids Zane.

BRING BACK THE 2 STROKES!!!! BRAAAAAAAPPP....

um just over 3 summers ago. lol and thanks. 2 shocks are boss.