What makes an offer bad?

Mr. Loyalty.

Rookie Expediter
Owner/Operator
How is it presented to you.
What should you consider...
What makes an offer good...
What makes an offer bad?
As time goes on, the verbal absence of a dispatchers voice is being replaced by a robocall. I can see where it makes a company being more productive, bidding on loads, and sending those loads out to the proper vans/ trucks, as long as size and weight criteria is met.

I have grown to consider more friendly loads for me and my van, as we both get older.

What makes an offer good? A load that keeps me in the strong freight areas, that pays good for all miles. My all mile pay average is usually more than most run per loaded mile. It is sad just how many run for so little, thinking that they are making a profit, when in all reality, they are going down the road at a loss, mile per mile.

What makes an offer bad? Low pay, a heavy, or large load in a van, leaving the driver nowhere to sleep, without any compensation for a motel room or meals until unloaded, a load offered at a garbage rate, a load that is not a direct deliver load, a load that doesn't pay you any extra to hold it until Monday morning when you picked it up on a Friday. Back in the early 90s straight trucks used to get paid an extra $250.00 to hold a load, on top of the great pay back than.

Those are just a few...lol

Off to get to my shipper early, so I can beat the bad weather coming in...stay safe!