October...Spooks and Goblins

FlyingVan

Staff member
Owner/Operator
At home, in service, ready to go.
Boy am I glad to see the sun finally. It has been raining and raining for more than a week.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
AGAIN...another GREAT 4 weeks on the road of almost non stop action...this is the 3rd session of 4 week blocks in a row where I was almost non stop!!
Team Crossroads got me to within 320 miles of home this time.. I was started off with a load a mere 210 miles from home....NEVER had a carrier I could work with to make this happen....they were ALWAYS more concerned about THEIR profits more then mine! So much for partnership and team Eh?....

Anyways be home today....then up to the Great White north for next weekend to visit my 2 sons and my grandson about 900 miles north that is....

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
No kidding....one project just opens another door to yet another! Its an ongoing project...

Scanner now installed and up and running...Thanks Murray and Sally for the donation and clearing out your closet on me....LOL

Murraycroexp

Veteran Expediter
No kidding....one project just opens another door to yet another! Its an ongoing project...

Scanner now installed and up and running...Thanks Murray and Sally for the donation and clearing out your closet on me....LOL

That scanner neeeed a good home!! As inexpensive as it was, it did a great job for me when I was on the road!
Enjoy!!

Reactions: ntimevan