October 2019 Locations and more ..

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Official Notice ::: 10/28/2019 10.45 am (e)
I have " Checked Out " of the Expedite Business.
Very Bittersweet having sign taking off and Qualcomm and Dash Cam removed.
Yes , I am Retiring .. early, will be 62 next June .

This has nothing to do LOAD 1.. I am very Grateful for what John Elliott and L-1 have done for me over the last 14 months.
After losing my Mother a year ago and my Father 2 months ago and also my Mother in Law 1 month ago it had sped up my retirement and need to relax and be home . My Grandson Ethan turned 4 last Tuesday and I am not missing him grow up .
Starting from June 2003 till now it has been an interesting experience. I will continue to "monitor " EO and poke my Stick in once in awhile..

Sent from my SM-G975U using EO Forums mobile app

Worn Out Manager

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Air Force

This has nothing to do LOAD 1.. I am very Grateful for what John Elliott and L-1 have done for me over the last 14 months.
After losing my Mother a year ago and my Father 2 months ago and also my Mother in Law 1 month ago it had sped up my retirement and need to relax and be home . My Grandson Ethan turned 4 last Tuesday and I am not missing him grow up .
Starting from June 2003 till now it has been an interesting experience. I will continue to "monitor " EO and poke my Stick in once in awhile..

Mark, My time is getting closer but first I need to figure out what I want to be when I grow up.

Sent from my moto z3 using EO Forums mobile app

Steady Eddie

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator

It will be great... for about 6 months. April will be three years since I retired. There’s just so many fish you can eat, squirrels, Rabbits, deer... and ducks. All free range by the way. Early morning coffee on the porch, that early morning mist hanging low. Then start your day of spending time with 3 of 5 grandkids. Grocerie Shopping, cook supper, cleaning, yard work, selling parts for Sprinters. Then you start your 7th month. Expediter naps are a main part of your day still.

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums

Grizzly

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator

Well done!
How many miles over 16 yrs? How many different vehicles? # of carriers? Furthest point north ... south? Some historical perspective would be nice ...
You guys need to create a throwback thread ....

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator

fastman_1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator

Welcome to the club! Just stay healthy

Sent from lost in space.