O/O or don't do it !

Bamanat3r

New Recruit
Driver
Do not even think about doing this unless you own your own truck. I could honestly make this much $$ at McDonalds and be at home in my bed every night. My wife and I don't make together what I was told we'd make "each". Only averaging 1500 to 2000 miles a week or less. I'm over it unless I buy my own truck.

ttruck

Expert Expediter
Owner/Operator
It has changed over the years 6 yrs ago it was busy now there are so many outfits taking cheap freight that the market is horrible,We started with panther and after learning our lessons we moved on to landstar never looked back bought the truck from him and are happy we did our owner was one of the best.
Now I just sit around and run when I want im alittle chosie about where I go and I run solo florida in the winter months ut keeps me busy enough that im not losing any weight that for sure ,do I wish I was making more money yes, but not the miles,the weather will be getting nice some enough and il run a little further north and west I don't iss traffic in chi town or ny jersey is as far as I go because I can take time and see family now.
Team is the way to go find the rite o/o and it will get better they [owner]should be up your companys butt to keep you moving this is the slow time of the year it willstart picking up I know my phone rings off the hook stick it out things will change sooon enough,i wish you all the luck,stay safe and keep the shiney side up.

Reactions: Bamanat3r