November's Gabfest...

Murraycroexp

Veteran Expediter
ever been on one of them rolls?.....last 3 months no place has been a bad place....I just can't turn in the wrong direction....bank account loves it.....and wife thinks I am the best guy in the world again.....LOL

We need more of those. This year has been more challenging, to say the least. But you have certainly based into some loads that defy logic. But we'll take it. And across the board, for sure!

billg27

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Murray's doing alright today. Got me and Tim both loads that deliver Saturday morning. From NY and MD.

Reactions: ntimevan

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Murray's doing alright today. Got me and Tim both loads that deliver Saturday morning. From NY and MD.
Thought you were in Baltimore?....

and by the way....I unloaded yesterday and now looks like I will be camping out all weekend unless Saturday morning happy hour is productive.

Reactions: ntimevan

billg27

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Dropped last night in Huntington, WV. Was sitting on I-95 just north of Baltimore when I got this load. Most weight I've ever carried in the new Transit. It pulled the weight up the mountains effortlessly and handled perfectly. Too bad the fuel milage sucked! Only got mid 15's with 2,500# load going 70 mph thru the eastern states mountains.

Reactions: Unclebob

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Dropped last night in Huntington, WV. Was sitting on I-95 just north of Baltimore when I got this load. Most weight I've ever carried in the new Transit. It pulled the weight up the mountains effortlessly and handled perfectly. Too bad the fuel milage sucked! Only got mid 15's with 2,500# load going 70 mph thru the eastern states mountains.
now you know....don't do 70......:p
especially at night....your reaction time to spotting a deer is reduced....I find 60-63 to be just right...:)