November's Gabfest...

NorthernBill

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
We got a peep and then another peep retracting the first one. Broker must have been on his first cup.
At the Detroter.

Reactions: ntimevan

NorthernBill

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
OVM, which T-stat do you run for your heater? We just had a Digi-Max D1000 installed, dosent have any control setting except temp. Thinking about retrieving the old one.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
OVM, which T-stat do you run for your heater? We just had a Digi-Max D1000 installed, dosent have any control setting except temp. Thinking about retrieving the old one.
no wonder..you guys are just up the road a bit....:)

I have the old T Stat....does me just fine....

Reactions: ntimevan

Murraycroexp

Veteran Expediter
We're fine. You and the team are duking it out in truck hell right now!! It usually works by now but maybe it's not usually through a Monday. Team has been there all weekend. Time to shake something loose!!!!

FlyingVan

Staff member
Owner/Operator
-20 to -40 freezes batteries up real quick....there are times it never gets above 0.....I leave the Espar running on low during those times to prevent my batteries form freezing.....been there, done that
And I think it is bad when we have a few days when the temperature doesn't get above freezing. Gotta give it to you guys. I don't think I'd last long over there.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
ASAP they say.... Now...
Sitting at the end of the ramp by the dock of the bay...
What's not to love about what we do? Lol

Murraycroexp

Veteran Expediter
ASAP they say.... Now...
Sitting at the end of the ramp by the dock of the bay...
What's not to love about what we do? Lol

Hurry up and wait! Sometimes the urgency is ONLY conveyed by the broker. Ever deliver those hot skids to Ford on Plymouth Rd and they turn and point to another 78 of them that they won't use for a MONTH?!?!?! Ever go there in a blizzard and have to slide into the doorway it's snowing so bad and THEN have them point at a month's worth of the same parts?? And Ford is supposed to be the smart ones!!

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Good morning gang.....from Liberty KC Walmart....

I tell ya that scanner Murray and Sally gave me works very well....and it must be a God send for Sally...the quality of the scan there is no doubting what it is....no more messages scan not accepted by customer...:)
Murray when I leave I'll give it back to you to give to another unit....

Murraycroexp

Veteran Expediter
Up at it early. Cleaned out the fire pit. Dumped all the sticks in it from that storm the other day. It will be a QUICK fire, but it's ready for the NEXT fire!