November to remember and chit chat

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Good morning gang....just another day....Walmart in Effingham for the night and then moving on to Seguin Tx for Monday....yes there is layover and a good miles rate included....Looks like Storm Cara will be more of a rain event in south...I might just turn into a boat they say....with 5-8" of rain in some areas....

Reactions: ntimevan

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Turkey pizza? ;-)
tumblr_nflvxvxT7O1rn0bn3o1_500.jpg

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
Good morning gang....just another day....Walmart in Effingham for the night and then moving on to Seguin Tx for Monday....yes there is layover and a good miles rate included....Looks like Storm Cara will be more of a rain event in south...I might just turn into a boat they say....with 5-8" of rain in some areas....
Happy Thanksgiving Dear..Cara brought in 7 degrees over night and the ground is all white and the fire is roaring! But I wish you were here! :)

drifter

Expert Expediter
Looks like a big rain event for OK and TX..winter weather west TX and OK by friday...18 inches of snow for New mexico

Mailer

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Flight delayed in Taiwan. Might not make it to Los Angeles in time for the Turkey dinner.

Might end up with a duck for the Thanksgiving dinner in Taiwan instead. Noooooo..................Lol.