November to remember and chit chat

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
This snow kind of got me in the Christmas spirit, so yesterday I cleaned and rearranged the living rom to get the perfect spot for the tree! Then headed for the basement to bring up the tree..boy that sucker is heavy! Finally pull the last section and hopefully the last trip up the basement steps..only to find the stand missing! After a frantic call to the hubby to check his excellent memory <snort> as to where he put it I got the ice cream out and had a bowl and took a break. Then down to the basement and almost stubbed my toe on the stand...lol

I get the first section screwed in the stand and start fluffing it out after plugging it in to check the lights and all went well. THEN I put the second section in and the trouble began..only half the lights came on. Did you know there are 80,000 plugs and sockets on that part? I must have tried every combination possible and still no go!

Today I try again...but not before copious amounts of coffee!

Hubby...It's time for you to come home!!!!:confused:
Yes ...OVM needs to GO HOME ...till like March 1st.. 2016....:p

1expeditor

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
This snow kind of got me in the Christmas spirit, so yesterday I cleaned and rearranged the living rom to get the perfect spot for the tree! Then headed for the basement to bring up the tree..boy that sucker is heavy! Finally pull the last section and hopefully the last trip up the basement steps..only to find the stand missing! After a frantic call to the hubby to check his excellent memory <snort> as to where he put it I got the ice cream out and had a bowl and took a break. Then down to the basement and almost stubbed my toe on the stand...lol

I get the first section screwed in the stand and start fluffing it out after plugging it in to check the lights and all went well. THEN I put the second section in and the trouble began..only half the lights came on. Did you know there are 80,000 plugs and sockets on that part? I must have tried every combination possible and still no go!

Today I try again...but not before copious amounts of coffee!

Hubby...It's time for you to come home!!!!:confused:

APB for Mr.OVM....HELLOOOOOOOO???????
:p....your wife NEEDS YOU YESTERDAY

akkshole

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Air Force
Been away from here for a bit...last Tues picked up in Columbus, OH and del Wed morning in Grenada, MS...d/h to Austin for Thanksgiving (women's basketball showcase, 3 games in 3 days, lost by 6 to #21 Iowa, beat Houston by 14, upset #23 George Washington by 6) after Sat game, got load from Laredo, TX (picked up Sunday morning) delivered at 10am in Louisville, KY. Now omw to pickup in Lebanon, KY to Portage, MI by 10 pm...1700 loaded for this week by tonight.

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
2cb77d293894868190620a490d2f5595.jpg