November Locations or Vacations

mrswornout

Seasoned Expediter
Owner/Operator
Decided to get a room Saturday night here in Brownsville TX. Was a light switch right next to the bed headboard. Turned it on and got a crazy light show. Went back to the front desk and asked if this room is usually only rented out by the hour? Lol
bc9dedb807cd7f59feccab83f1e9c8bc.heic

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums
So much for doing some reading.
Empty in Flint ... time for some serious SLEEP

Sent from my SM-G955U using EO Forums mobile app

Size matters ..... :D

SGAVan1

Seasoned Expediter
Owner/Operator
I asked Santa for a company that could run my sprinter in the Southeast only. I guess that doesn't exist.
Guess due to health problems if Santa cannot deliver, I will have to sell it.

Worn Out Manager

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Air Force
We got a room here in KC but knot by choice. I have the Krud. Went to Dr. and she said sinus infection but I know she is shielding me from the truth that I have the plague. 3 daze of bedrest and hope for tomorrow.

Completed delivery here over the weekend, even though sick (Murray's Marauders never give up) and WOW, first delivery ever to "subtropolis". If you have been here you know.

Sent from my XT1710-02 using EO Forums mobile app

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Had a strange dream last night. One that seems so real, it leaves you wondering if it really happened. The dream itself was not very strange, just left me pretty confused.

I was dreaming that I placed a order on Amazon for a roll up style projector screen. When I woke up, I could not convince myself that it was just a dream, and had to check my Amazon account, just to be sure it didn't happen.

Pretty bad when I start dreaming about placing orders on Amazon lol.

Sent from my P00I using EO Forums mobile app

NorthernBill

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
MT, in El Paso. Time to fix the damage to the Van, from the Deer strike. So far the plan is to get a repair estement in the Dallas area.
Haven't had to deal with kind of thing away from home base before. Any past experiences you hands could share?

mrswornout

Seasoned Expediter
Owner/Operator
MT, in El Paso. Time to fix the damage to the Van, from the Deer strike. So far the plan is to get a repair estement in the Dallas area.
Haven't had to deal with kind of thing away from home base before. Any past experiences you hands could share?
Sorry to hear Bambi crossed your path or did you cross hers?

NorthernBill

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Sorry to hear Bambi crossed your path or did you cross hers?
Let's just say, she was claiming the right away.