November Locations or Vacations

mrswornout

Seasoned Expediter
Owner/Operator
Happy Thanksgiving everyone! I pulled a rookie stunt and didn’t take the turkey out to thaw in time! Luckily have a nice ham that is making the house smell really good and will toss some scalloped taters in soon! Hope Ken can eat it .. think he’s coming down with the flu!:(
Glad you had a back up plan for the Thanksgiving feast. Sorry to hear Ken's under the weather and my best to you as he recovers. Men can be such babies!

Reactions: ntimevan

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
e770ec0239c0db7ce5788647ee3a84d2.jpg

I have been catching a few ..

... still pond hopping

Reactions: jujubeans

Worn Out Manager

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Air Force
Knot catching animals here in FL, just freight. Yesterday afternoon we made our Seattle delivery to Coast Guard station in Tampa. Had lunch and figured we we're done for the weekend but I forgot BillG was home so there was enough freight for all. We get a shorty to Orlando with a skid of Tortilla chips for the Darden restaurant chain. How do you tell your boss you ran out of chips and just payed $500 to get some from 50 miles away?

Was counting the $$ taking it easy this morning and Murray the Magician pulls a weekend run out of his........ we'll say hat going to Indianapolis.

Sent from my XT1710-02 using EO Forums mobile app

coalminer

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Knot catching animals here in FL, just freight. Yesterday afternoon we made our Seattle delivery to Coast Guard station in Tampa. Had lunch and figured we we're done for the weekend but I forgot BillG was home so there was enough freight for all. We get a shorty to Orlando with a skid of Tortilla chips for the Darden restaurant chain. How do you tell your boss you ran out of chips and just payed $500 to get some from 50 miles away?

Was counting the $$ taking it easy this morning and Murray the Magician pulls a weekend run out of his........ we'll say hat going to Indianapolis.

Sent from my XT1710-02 using EO Forums mobile app

I take it you delivered to the warehouse on brokerage drive? I work right down the street from there, well for 2 more days that is.....

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums