November Locations or Vacations

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
27 degrees here in beautiful Downtown Livonia.

Going to Speedway for a couple hours to work the split hotdog shift (11 - 2).
975aa263cc34ad3e7825f624272fa4eb.gif

... next step ... Family Dollar Greeter ...

Sent from my SM-G955U using EO Forums mobile app

NorthernBill

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
West bound on I 70, MM 275, in KA. Bam, Bambi comes out of the south. Got in a really good head butt, then bounced down the side. The Pampered Princess fights on, to El Paso.
Run into the side of you ?
Kinda, she hit head to headlight. Just a bit of the hood. Fender pushed into the door, both side panels wrinkled. Grill untouched, of course light assembly toast. Main wire harness good, in engine bay.

brokcanadian

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
On second thought: there's a better chance of flying an electric drone by space monkey than making money in expedite. Never mind

Want to know what I've been doing? Just multiply a trip to WV and driving back empty by 100

Future retirement is already done, but I'm a today bird in the hand kind of guy (you know what I mean)

(I know there's not 2 in the bush I get home often)

Last edited:

Worn Out Manager

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Air Force
On second thought: there's a better chance of flying an electric drone by space monkey than making money in expedite. Never mind

Want to know what I've been doing? Just multiply a trip to WV and driving back empty by 100

Future retirement is already done, but I'm a today bird in the hand kind of guy (you know what I mean)

(I know there's not 2 in the bush I get home often)
I thought you already a BitCoin millionaire. This WV run working on your second million?

Sent from my XT1710-02 using EO Forums mobile app

brokcanadian

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Lol im a bitcoin thousandaire. You have to have money to start with to make it to millionaire when you're just about the last one to realize

But, 10 years from now looks really good

Reactions: RoadTime

billg27

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I’m down in Brownsville TX. I’ve never been here before. Nearest truck stop is 58 miles away. Where do you other van drivers sleep down here? Being a border city would the Walmart be a safe place?

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums

Last edited:
Reactions: ntimevan