Not gonna make it.

dieselphreak2K

Expert Expediter
Well, unfortunately, due to the breakdowns, we will not be at the Expo this year. I hate to do it, but my better buisness sense made the call. With 2 days out of service with this box and QC damaged, coupled with 3 off while my co-driver was in orientation, we can't afford to take time off right now. As i am starting from less than zero with this endavor, we just need to keep running right now. Unless some weird chance gets us past Wilmington on a load, I don't think I can make it. I was really looking forward to meeting all of you, and hope that we may cross paths on the highway someday.

unorthodoxneon

Expert Expediter
Making money is probably more important. Hopfuly you'll end up with a load by the expo so you can make it. I wont be able to make the friday expo as orientation will take longer then orginally planned.

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Bummer. I was looking forward to seeing that bright neon green truck of yours. :p I'll be there but in a car. Long boring story and nothing wrong with the truck, just won't be there with me.

Leo Bricker, 73's K5LDB, OOIDA 677319
Owner, Panther trucks 5507, 5508, 5509
Highway Watch Participant, Truckerbuddy
EO Forum Moderator
----------
Support the entire Constitution, not just the parts you like.

dieselphreak2K

Expert Expediter
Ahh, you never know. I cant afford it, but I have been known to pull stuff outta my @$$ at the last second. I doubt it though. But, weirder stuff has happened.