Nobody talking about 1,2,3 for Childress ?

Crazynuff

Veteran Expediter
I thought it was great . Too bad for Stewart though . He deserved the win . He'll probably blame the wreck on the lousy Goodyears on Harvick's car .

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Is that rule change in yet? The one about only 4 cars per team? I thought it takes effect next year??

buckeyewildman

Seasoned Expediter
actually it already took affect its just ROUSH has commitments to sponsors and driver contracts so he was authorized an extra year or 2

Crazynuff

Veteran Expediter
It's pretty well considered Harvick taking out Stewart was 100% unintentional . It sure looked like an intimidator move though . I'd like to think what really happened was the old drivers were sitting up in Nascar Heaven watching the boring COT and ole Dale got that Earnhardt grin on his face and said "Hey guys , watch this !" Then the spirit of Earnhardt came down , gave Harvick's whhel a little wiggle , then went back up to the boys , grinned again , and said " That's racin' "

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
It's pretty well considered Harvick taking out Stewart was 100% unintentional . It sure looked like an intimidator move though . I'd like to think what really happened was the old drivers were sitting up in Nascar Heaven watching the boring COT and ole Dale got that Earnhardt grin on his face and said "Hey guys , watch this !" Then the spirit of Earnhardt came down , gave Harvick's whhel a little wiggle , then went back up to the boys , grinned again , and said " That's racin' "

YES! YES! YES!..Classic Earnhardt!!! I miss his style!!

Crazynuff

Veteran Expediter
But he wasn't the only one driving that way . How about Swervin Ervan and Darrel Waltrip until he settled down a little bit ? That was called competition and the fans loved it .

Doggie Daddy

Veteran Expediter
Well I believe in "rubbins racin' ",but Dale sr would maliciously ram cars to get ahead. Dale jr has not shown any tendencies to drive like that and I think he is a better driver because of it.DD.

Crazynuff

Veteran Expediter
No way is Junior a better driver . I think he has the skill but not the brains . Would Senior spin his wheels on a restart ? I think JR will be lucky to see a single championship in his career .