No freight!!!

iceroadtrucker

Veteran Expediter
Driver
Wrong there is lots of Freight.

Im not worried as I know one thing is for sure, It will work out in the end.

Expedite is sorta like the Service Hurry up and Wait. HA HA

:p

jimby82

Veteran Expediter
bearcat44,

looking back at the article, I think it means his father was arrested in the 1950's, but that he (his father) brought the family to the US at a later date. (mid 70's I would guess.)

The simple, (and overlooked) solution:

Spend less money!

Cut government spending in half (NOW). Reduce eveyone's taxes by 25% (Oh, wait you don't make enough in income to pay taxes, sorry.) Too painful for the powers that be. Too bad.

DougTravels

Not a Member
ya still dont get it do ya, I sat there and said it fricken dont matter, and that u can groose 400k 300k or 250k but he not going to raise your taxes when your net is less than the 250K good grief read what I typed.
I said Ur taxes wouldnt increase and I gave an example.

OBamma said Ya net more than 250k then Ud get higher tax. OK understand.
Oh
Sorry that your blinded by Mcains bald spot ha ha quick somebody get a hat and cover Mcains Blinding bald spot. ha ha ha ROTFLMAO:p

Sorry Ice: (Can I call you Ice?)

You are correct, I misread your point. I agree with you. Obama says no tax increase in that situation. I guess I'm so used to being on the other side of the fence here, I miss it when I agree with someone. I just noticed something if you want to go by your 1st and middle initials with last name you are

I.R. Trucker.
Again sorry for arguing and agreeing all at once.

D.Travels

EASYTRADER

Expert Expediter
I find it interesting that most of the people I know who oppose the standard Democrat
Robin Hood tax schemes, don't make enough money to be effected by the changes. Myself included. This seems to indicate that we have honest principles in play here.

When I hear support for Obama it is always
followed by the line 95% of you won't be effected by the tax hike at all. This tends to show me that Obama supporters have no principles and can simply be
BOUGHT.

Im not surprised at all to learn that the party most in favor of murdering babies, also favors stealing the harvest of their most productive citizens. After all if murdering babies is legal, what's a little theft?

bamapeople2006

Expert Expediter
Plain and simple, folks; higher taxes = more outsourcing. Just ask Bill Clinton. Tell you the truth, it scares me that Obama will most likely win this election for that reason, among many others. Nothing good will come about in this industry if he is elected.

iceroadtrucker

Veteran Expediter
Driver
Sorry Ice: (Can I call you Ice?)

You are correct, I misread your point. I agree with you. Obama says no tax increase in that situation. I guess I'm so used to being on the other side of the fence here, I miss it when I agree with someone. I just noticed something if you want to go by your 1st and middle initials with last name you are

I.R. Trucker.
Again sorry for arguing and agreeing all at once.

D.Travels

No worries be happy I am or trying to be.

any way thats what tis is about any ways. HG