No Empty Moves For X-Mas

bernieh48

Veteran Expediter
yeah you will still get your normal empty moves when you deliver but not if you've been sitting for any period and want a better area to go to. Finance dept. has sent this down to cut costs. Just got the fyi on it today.

mjolnir131

Veteran Expediter
forced pne over the QC over the week endso is this something that just started or do you mean like call up and beg for one ? i quit calling mid summer i never was given one when italked to somebody always used a QC force

bernieh48

Veteran Expediter
I'm not sure about doing the out of service then going back in on the qc thing to get one. I know if you've been sitting a while and call your cc they are not giving them at all anymore that way. The problem with doing the force on the qc is you run the risk of losing your spot on the board if you don't like what it gives you for a empty move.

Falligator

Expert Expediter
Dropped off in Olive Branch, Ms yesterday, no em and was 6th on a board that does 1 a day. hmmm...guess panther has the vans where they need them. Now sittin here in Florida where the sun is out and it's not -2. only 67. Cold by their standards, but not by mine

Fr8 Shaker

Veteran Expediter
I'm not sure about doing the out of service then going back in on the qc thing to get one. I know if you've been sitting a while and call your cc they are not giving them at all anymore that way. The problem with doing the force on the qc is you run the risk of losing your spot on the board if you don't like what it gives you for a empty move.

only go out of service then back in if your on the bottom of the board or plan on moving or are moving anyway.