Nice to be home

G

Well, I'm home for Christmas with the family. Sure seems nice to sleep in my own bed again.

After driving thru some terrible snow in Indiana and Michigan I finally made it home about 7:30 pm on the 20th. I'm sure y'all heard about the snow in Northern Indiana, well it was everything that you heard. The roads in Michigan were not as snowy, but the ice was bad.

After being out on the road, it sure seems nice to be home. My kids miss me terribly when I am out, but the hometime seems so great when I finally get there.

I am looking forward to some good family time and some relaxation but the later will be short lived I'm afraid.

I hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas and a Safe and Enjoyable New Year.

Stay Safe.

jimbo van

Expert Expediter
Hey Kswish,Glad you are home and safe.Watched the weather channel and hope all are safe!Wow the weather has been hard.Happy holidays to you and your famaily.Jimbo

Glen Rice

Veteran Expediter
Glad you made it safe and sound! Since you've been away so long do you have the sound of a truck idling or a reefer kicking in about 2:00 AM? Maybe XM could have a channel dedicated to such a wonderful tune to sleep by? LOL Happy Holidays to you and yours.

trump

Expert Expediter
Glad to see that your home safe for the holidays. I hope things go well for you next year. i looked at your web page and like it.also looking forward to it being updated.
take care trump