NHL, I'm done -Maybe

Lawrence

Founder
Staff member
So this was the year we were supposed to get a full season of my hometown Winnipeg Jets.

I grew up with Hockey Night In Canada. Peter Puck. Bring it!!!!

Back in the 90's they left for Phoenix. Phoenix? Argh.

So where is your hockey town?

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
So where is your hockey town?

There is only one "Hockeytown"!

display_image.gif

ScottInBama

Expert Expediter
Driver
Season ticket holder last 5 years of Nashville Predators. Never again. Always be a fan of the game ; I'll just listen to radio broadcast or watch hockey on TV.

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I grew up with hockey. I used a puck as a teething ring. I grew up with names like, Howe, Delvecio and Lindsy. I no longer can afford to go to games more than once every 4 or 5 years. They are going to kill the goose.

zorry

Veteran Expediter
My wife cried in a resturant upon hearing the Hawks traded Roenick. We were season ticket holders at the time.
Joe, you can afford to go more often. You just have different priorities now.

Deville

Not a Member
I'm a HUGE NYR fan! HUGE! I have had some type of season ticket package since 2000. I'm disguested with what has happened to this sport. 4 work stopages since 1991, 3 owner lockouts under Bettman. It;s just disgracefull.

I have spent untold tens of thousands of dollars on tickets, merchandise, food, parking etc.. Whenever this gets resloved I can't see myself making that kind of monerty commiment again.

Too much has happened to me since this lockout started for me to even care as much as I should, or even miss the game.

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I'm a HOCKEY fan! HUGE! I have had some type of season ticket package since 2000. I'm disguested with what has happened to this sport. 4 work stopages since 1991, 3 owner lockouts under Bettman. It;s just disgracefull.

I have spent untold tens of thousands of dollars on tickets, merchandise, food, parking etc.. Whenever this gets resloved I can't see myself making that kind of monerty commiment again.

Too much has happened to me since this lockout started for me to even care as much as I should, or even miss the game.

Changed it for ya.

I think all hockey fans feel the same.

bobwg

Expert Expediter
At this point I don't care if they ever play again the people getting hurt are the people who work at the stadiums like ushers ,snack bars ,parking lots ,bars and food places, taxi drivers etc

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
My wife cried in a resturant upon hearing the Hawks traded Roenick. We were season ticket holders at the time.
Joe, you can afford to go more often. You just have different priorities now.

For my wife and I to go to a game in Detroit it would cost us about $20 an hour, MINIMUM, just not worth it.

Slo-Ride

Veteran Expediter
Has any kind of sch been set yet if any?
Last I read there was still a few things to be hammered out, then it goes to the players for appoval.

zorry

Veteran Expediter
You will, next season. Easy to ignore a partial season.
Through a full season, if the Wings are kickin butt, it'll be a tough ticket to score,and you will be excited.
I'll check back at the end of next year's dismal Lion's season.