NFL 2019-2020

Grizzly

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Colin Kaepernick to the Lions?
Hmmmmm?

I think his camp should be pessimistic. The timing ... what coach is going to actually see this workout instead of prepare for this weekends game.
I think it's a horse and pony show ....

Grizzly

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Kaepernick is a stooge.
Employers want employees that are obedient. If you can't follow simple rules, you're worthless. He and his people act like they're the Black Panthers or something. He's irrelevant and won't ever play in the NFL again. It's a shame ....

Reactions: muttly

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Kaepernick is a stooge.
Employers want employees that are obedient. If you can't follow simple rules, you're worthless. He and his people act like they're the Black Panthers or something. He's irrelevant and won't ever play in the NFL again. It's a shame ....
Never say never with the Lions in the league. They have shown this over and over throughout the years.

Grizzly

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Never say never with the Lions in the league. They have shown this over and over throughout the years.

Rags, I understand that the Lions annually disappoint local fans. I don't think they're a poorly run organization ... but people can name their quarterback. He's not atrocious.
Can anyone name the current Steeler's quarterback, without looking it up? There are teams in desperate need of a good quarterback. Kaep could still play in the NFL but he's a headcase. He didn't even show up for his interview yesterday. Nope, he's done ...

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Driskel is a decent QB. Good size, speed, and has a strong arm. He avoided a few sacks with his strength and footwork. He wasn't the problem. Offensive line is decimated. Defensive line has some injuries. But the most alarming thing about the D was the lack of a pass rush.
Prescott had all day. Driskel had little time to throw.

Last edited:
Reactions: RoadTime

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Driskel is a decent QB. Good size, speed, and has a strong arm. He avoided a few sacks with his strength and footwork. He wasn't the problem. Offensive line is decimated. Defensive line has some injuries. But the most alarming thing about the D was the lack of a pass rush.
Prescott had all day. Driskel had little time to throw.

I've been pleasantly surprised with Driskel. He definitely is mobile with a impressive arm. Just wish he would not wait till there is a couple minutes left in the game to throw to Golladay :rolleyes:

Reactions: muttly

Grizzly

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Washington 19 - kittie kats 16

I miss Matt Millen. :eek:

No you don't!

From Wikipedia ....
Millen was President and chief executive officer of the Detroit Lions from 2001 until the 2008 NFL season. His eight-year tenure as head of the franchise led to the worst eight-year record in the history of the modern NFL (31-84, a .270 winning percentage),[4] and resulted in his termination on September 24, 2008. Millen assembled the personnel and coaching staff of the 2008 Lions, which became the first team to go 0-16. This was the sole worst single-season record in league history until it was tied by the 2017 Cleveland Browns. He is generally regarded among the worst general managers in the history of modern sports.[5]

Grizzly

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
As of today, pick the 2 teams you think will make it to the Super Bowl.

My picks ...
Patriots vs Seahawks

Grizzly

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I saw the Ravens against the Rams the other night.
May have to revise my picks.
Wow, they're good!

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Na na hey hey goodbye......

636616574440939562-AP-Draft-Lions-Preview-Patricia-Football-99403865.JPG