NFL 2019-2020

muttly

Veteran Expediter
They called timeout. But Stafford has to keep his head there. Instead, he gets upset and throws a deep pass that was unnecessary. What is the point of the timeout saving the five yard penalty if the QB is going to throw a 20 yard pass anyway? I know the called timeout was frustrating, but he needed to suck it up and make a play and complete a 6 yard pass to ice the game. Sometimes his attitude affects his play, imo.

Reactions: Ragman

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I miss Monte.....

MonteClarkPraying_original.jpg

Reactions: RoadTime and muttly

Grizzly

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Dear Santa,

Please have Eli get traded to Jacksonville, then go on to win the Super Bowl against the Patriots.

Now that Nick Foles is out for the season, perhaps Eli's benching was caused by a phone call from Tom Coughlin. Maybe the Giants can get something for Eli, while giving him & the old man another shot.

:sxmas_lights_100-101:

Last edited:

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Dear Santa,

Please have Eli get traded to Jacksonville, then go on to win the Super Bowl against the Patriots.

Now that Nick Foles is out for the season, perhaps Eli's benching was caused by a phone call from Tom Coughlin. Maybe the Giants can get something for Eli, while giving him & the old man another shot.

:sxmas_lights_100-101:

WOW! That was a little surprising of a benching :oops:
I think I'll write a letter to Santa also :t7752:

Grizzly

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
WOW! That was a little surprising of a benching :oops:
I think I'll write a letter to Santa also :t7752:

People and the media will blame Eli, the GM .. the head coach. It's poor ownership.

Benching Eli 2 yrs ago ...
Trading OBJ ....
Now this ....

Rudderless ship. Wellington Mara is rolling ....

Reactions: RoadTime

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Detroit vs. KC
The battle of 2 undefeated teams?
To my surprise, that's what it turned out to be :oops:
Although Detroit lost in the final seconds, their performance was still pretty impressive.
Have they finally turned the corner from pretender to contender?
Were their wins against playoff teams this season, not flukes?
Was last years dismantling of the Super Bowl Patriots just a taste of things to come?

As a life long Lions Die Hard fan that has lost all hope in this team and organization, its hard to fathom them being anything but the same old Lions.

It's very hard for me to raise my expectations for the team, I've seen it so many times before, just when when you think they might be turning the corner, they go down the drain.

Well, I guess i'll hope for the best, and keep the Drano on standby :rolleyes:

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Detroit vs. KC
The battle of 2 undefeated teams?
To my surprise, that's what it turned out to be :oops:
Although Detroit lost in the final seconds, their performance was still pretty impressive.
Have they finally turned the corner from pretender to contender?
Were their wins against playoff teams this season, not flukes?
Was last years dismantling of the Super Bowl Patriots just a taste of things to come?

As a life long Lions Die Hard fan that has lost all hope in this team and organization, its hard to fathom them being anything but the same old Lions.

It's very hard for me to raise my expectations for the team, I've seen it so many times before, just when when you think they might be turning the corner, they go down the drain.

Well, I guess i'll hope for the best, and keep the Drano on standby :rolleyes:
images