mohawk

Active Expediter
I'm thinking I'm gonna invest in one of the foldable cots but hinging it to the wall sounds like a pretty efficient use of space how much weight can that support though?

Sent from my ADR6350 using EO Forums mobile app

paullud

Veteran Expediter
The legs of the bed will touch the floor so you won't have a problem.

Sent from my ADR6400L using EO Forums mobile app

Rocketman

Veteran Expediter
I think the camp cots are rated for like 250-300 lbs...you just have to check the specs on the one you want. The pragma is unreal..like 1200 or 1600 or something.

asjssl

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
Were you the one that put pictures of that set up on here?

Of my bed...i dont think so..but i can tomorrow..

Sent from my DROID RAZR using EO Forums mobile app

mohawk

Active Expediter
Well I guess all my major upgrades I had planned is gonna have to be put on hold lol. Just got an email that I will be getting a brand spanking new Sprinter fairly soon :)

paullud

Veteran Expediter
Well I guess all my major upgrades I had planned is gonna have to be put on hold lol. Just got an email that I will be getting a brand spanking new Sprinter fairly soon :)

Good deal, you must be impressing them. It will give you a chance to study some ideas and be ready for the new one.

mohawk

Active Expediter
Well I really do hope I'm impressing them A. Blair has actually just decided to trade older sprinters before a set mileage to reduce down time due to service issues and since my van is running at 380k I'm hoping ill be able to sqeeze a little better mpg out of a new one.

paullud

Veteran Expediter
Well I really do hope I'm impressing them A. Blair has actually just decided to trade older sprinters before a set mileage to reduce down time due to service issues and since my van is running at 380k I'm hoping ill be able to sqeeze a little better mpg out of a new one.

All I know is the basics of fuel mileage like easy on the pedal, slow down, etc. There are plenty of guys like Turtle, OVM, and Xiggi that are very knowledgeable about Sprinters so if you do a search you might find a thread on it already or try a new thread if you still have questions. One of the sponsors here, Airtabs has claims of better fuel mileage which users say is true but the biggest benefit seems to be the improved handling of the vehicle. Just keep in mind that any money laid out for fuel savings should have a reasonable payback on it.

jwoodwa

Rookie Expediter
im going to a blair for orientation and i was woundering how good they are how they pay and do they help you if you get in a tight spot and how is the sleeper in the van.

mohawk

Active Expediter
no sleeper and no they do not care if you get in a tight spot

Sent from my SPH-D710 using EO Forums mobile app

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
im going to a blair for orientation and i was woundering how good they are how they pay and do they help you if you get in a tight spot and how is the sleeper in the van.
Define "tight spot". If your definition of "tight spot" includes the word "money", you're getting into the wrong business, even as a company driver.