Newbees tax infomation and start up

Fkatz

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Hi all future expediters,

There is a book that is available for Free online at [www.partners-in-business.com]or Download in PFD format, 126 pages. This book was written by Overdrive Magazine and Volvo TRucks. It is mainly for
Owner/Operators with Tractor/trailers showing exactly what to do in starting a trucking business. It can be made if you incorporate the Expediter aspect to it. IT is best to start out as a Sole Propreitor driving for someone alreadly leased to a company, but again make it in writing as to what, when and where. Most Owners pay for repairs and maintaince, tires. you as the driver pay for tolls, and fuel, but with some companies you can turn in your toll receipts either weekly or monthly and they will be reimbursed to the owner. if he is a good owner he will reimburse them to you. or you can keep the receipts and deduct them off your income tax.

This book is a generalization of what is intailed in being an owner of a truck, doesn't make any difference what type, but what you would have to do to be a trucker.

For any one interested in tax information, income tax returns, bookkeeping done for you contact me @ [[email protected]]
or Phone me at 704-739-4039- I am in the Charlotte, NC area.

I am also a Owner and former driver of a cargo van which is still
leased on to CTX, with a husband and wife team on it.

I also been Driving a "d" Unit for a small expediter out of Charlotte, he has 3 trucks. In the tax off season,
May-Xmas each year. and drove TRactor/trailer for seven years prior.

Since I am now disabled from driving any type of truck, OPen Heart Surgery, going on 4 weeks ago, I can now concentrate on my income tax preparation, accounting and bookkeeping experience. I do specialize in Trucking, because I was one.

Frank's Tax & Business Service
308 E King ST
Kings Mountain, NC 28086
704-739-4039
Fax: 704-739-3934