NEW YORK EXPEDITERS

m3lover

Expert Expediter
I have been reading this site for sometime now and really enjoy it. I am very interested in this business and am working on getting my CDL-B asap. My question is, I am looking for expediters in New York (Syracuse) or surrounding cities, to work for and learn the business driving a C or D unit. I would be solo and able to be out for a couple of weeks at a time. I have been looking for sometime but with no luck. Your help would be very appreciative.:)

Lawrence

Founder
Staff member
Welcome to EO!

We're glad to hear that you've enjoyed the site. I don't know of a single Expedited Carrier that is based in NY. There are a few small "regional" companies - but no carriers that are national.

I'm sure Tri-State Expedited or Panther II have units based in that area. Forum member geo is from that area and he was with FedEx CC.

Hope this helps!

Lawrence
Expediters Online.com

m3lover

Expert Expediter
Thanks Lawrence for the info to my question. What I really ment to say was I was interested in any owners of C or D units that might be looking for a driver in the New York area. If any one does know please post me the info.:)

geo

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Retired Expediter
US Navy
a company out of syr they are by pilot t/s off of ex go past pilot
, under rail over pass and the first right go about a 1/2 mile or
less and it is call velocity express, also a baseball field by them
and they are in phone book, they have mostly company driver
and some o/o to and nice people to work with, did a couple of transfer
with those people and also corp express is in area have to
look in phone book or put in words expediters trucking in search on