New With Finacial Trouble

tigerhawklogistics23

New Recruit
Owner/Operator
Hello everyone,

I'm new to this site and also new into the owner/operator of a sprinter van. My name is Bryan and I have a wife and 3 kids. This is a long shot, and I never am the one to ask for help. I quit my shipping supervisor job in September of 2023 to start my own sprinter van business. I took my 401k out to help pay for bills and get me started. I'm now 120 days into my authority. Here is the issue, I haven't been able to get started as my mom was diagnosed with stage 4 cancer and they cannot operate this time. This is her 3rd time having cancer. She also just recently had a bunch of ministrokes during January. She had been in and out of the hospital and cannot take care of herself anymore. My sister and I have been taking time to take care of her as there is no one else that can. I haven't been able to work due to the time I spent taking care of her. She had recently been approved to get help from a skilled facility. I am struggling to get going with my business and only have had 3 loads in the last month. I'm at risk of losing my insurance and my van. If by any chance, there is anyone that can help, it would be greatly appreciated. If anyone has any recommendations on a reliable dispatch service, that would be great. If by any chance you would want to donate and money, that would be great as well. You can Venmo me @ampng888, once again, I don't like to ask for help. Thank you all and drive safe!!!