New to the board

repojohn10

Seasoned Expediter
I've posted twice since signing up.....I suppose i should have introduced myself first?..

Anyways, I'm going to Diamond Delivery this week for orientation. The owner I found seems very straight up but only time will tell. I have a couple friends in the business and I keep getting mixed revues on the industry and different companies, so I decided to make the jump and do my best and see if it pays off.

I come from 11 years of commercial driving with the majority being in the T/T side of things. Mostly Flatbed and Auto transport have been my areas so I'm interested in this side.

Anyone have some tips or thoughts on Diamond or what to expect? I did search them but didn't find any in depth info about them. I hear that solos are doing great and that solos are doing poor, depending on who your talking to and what carrier they are with....... I'm putting 2 feet in the pool and hopefully things will work out fine.

Sense there hasn't been much info on Diamond recently, I'll try to post weekly threads maybe? To let yall know my thoughts n such on switching to expedite and with a carrier that doesn't seem too well known.

Happy Trails