NEW PICS FROM MARS

louixo

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Dieseldear...how do you upload a picture to the forum?...i thouhgt i did it with the "be on the lookout" topic. i went to the faq and followed the instructions, but i guess it didn´t get in there..also i have another mars image for you to see if i can upload it..louixo

dieseldiva

Veteran Expediter
I'm not the best person to ask this question but I do it the same way you did from the faq instructions, other than that I am absolutely clueless. See below. DD

Of all the things I've lost in my life, I think I miss my mind the most!!

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

teacel

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Hi Louie! one of the easiest ways to post a picture (if it’s on the internet) is to right click on the picture and click on the properties copy and paste the path into the thread. The path in the properties will start with “http://” As long as the picture is on the Internet it will open once you post the message.

To up load a picture using the attachment way. Find the path of the picture and copy it into the attachment then make sure you pick the right file of the picture. Example: jpeg, zip, gif, bmp, html, or so on. In step #1 you can browse your PC (if you have a picture on your PC) to find the path, and in step #2 you can pick the file type.

Hope this will help you!!!

louixo

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Tony. first I clicked on post. Then at the bottom of the message window where you post your text it says "click here to choose your file". I clicked there. Then a window opens up with the steps to post a file. First step is to browse. I clicked there and a window opened for my documents, where I put the picture to be posted on my computer. I clicked on the picture in that window. Then I clicked on the file type in step 2.(jpeg), and then I clicked on upload, and it never went. Today I tried to load the picture as a reply, using the same steps...still nothing. why?

teacel

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
The file (picture) in your documents may not be a jpeg file. It may have been saved as a bmp file.

If you found the picture on the Internet, go back to it and right click then go to properties the copy the path.

If you took the picture with a camera and uploaded it to your PC, save it as a jpeg file. If you have a digital camera, some editing software should have came with it to allow you to save as the type of file you want. you should be able to do that.

louixo

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
tony...it says it´s a jpeg file...and the file path should have been copied to the forum after folowing the instructions...the url popped up in the post...but when you click on it, no picture...I think the system is too complicated...should be an email address direct to EO, that picture senders can use, if EO wants to edit it for content before allowing post they could do it easily, or a simple way to cut and paste...we all use different operating systems....