New Here - Looking to Drive non cdl for now

thefather

Seasoned Expediter
Greetings

I just became a member a couple days ago. I am located in Stillwater Oklahoma and I am looking to drive for someone in a NON CDL position such as a cargo van or Straight truck. I know my way around the states very well as I have done lots of traveling and driving over the years. Right now I do not have a CDL but am looking to get one down the road.

I am pretty familiar with staying out on the road, safety and traveling. I have done private deliveries in the past and consider myself to be dependable and ambitious. I have no marks on my DL and no accidents.

I have been looking around and doing lots of reading. Great Stuff for sure! Thank you to all who have contributed.

Now I guess the question is can anyone point me in the right direction to a company that I may be able to get on with? Any insight or help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance!

Poorboy

Expert Expediter
Greetings

I just became a member a couple days ago. I am located in Stillwater Oklahoma and I am looking to drive for someone in a NON CDL position such as a cargo van or Straight truck. I know my way around the states very well as I have done lots of traveling and driving over the years. Right now I do not have a CDL but am looking to get one down the road.

I am pretty familiar with staying out on the road, safety and traveling. I have done private deliveries in the past and consider myself to be dependable and ambitious. I have no marks on my DL and no accidents.

I have been looking around and doing lots of reading. Great Stuff for sure! Thank you to all who have contributed.

Now I guess the question is can anyone point me in the right direction to a company that I may be able to get on with? Any insight or help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance!

If You Click on the Classifides at the Top of this page You should be able to find something! Good Luck :D