New CV team driver

Sharon

Active Expediter
We have been testing our ability to live in close quarters. In 2006 we took a 3 weeks plane, cruise, train and bus trip through Alaska. We have been camping and traveling in our real RV together for over 7 years and no problems. We have spent a week and a half in a tent together in Sturgis during the Rally. And the last thing I did was take 2 weeks off work in May to try riding in the van, I didn't do any driving but got a feel for what needs to be done. We drove from Milwaukee WI to DesMoines IA, and stayed in the van. Picked up load there in the morning going to Texas, drove from Texas to Las Vegas NV. Stayed there a full week, then drove up to Denver CO, then drove back to Milwaukee. I have never put on so many seat miles in my life. Remember too, that we are older and have been married for 23+ years. We have pretty much seen the good, bad and ugly that we all can have on a bad day. Well, thanks for the warm welcomes and hope to meet some of you at the Expo this weekend. Sharon

usaf6186

Veteran Expediter
Also, if you are in the area try to make the expo. The van 101 session on SAT morning that Jenny and her husband present is excellent for vanners new and old. Jerry Lee

purgoose10

Veteran Expediter
Welcome. Unlike a TT team or a ST Team you can drop your spouse off at home for a few days off to get some breathing room and it won't stop your business. There will be comments about this but a company can re-adjust with a C/Van easier than their big brothers.