New Base Plate

Weave

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Woops:eek:
..Don't forget my little quote of a while back. There are those who seek pleasure in looking for mistakes. If you find one it is there for a reason- I try to please everyone! See, I did that on purpose- Rich must be out of beer so I tried to do something to make him happy:D
-Weave-
...No offense Mcbride, I honestly didn't figure with the Einstein picture:D

RichM

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
That is true that I am out of beer but will shortly rectify the situation. Hey I talked to Tim at Allstate and he asked me to send him some photos of my truck. I am putting a little pressure on the FDX CC folks about extending my lease but not getting any answers, Scuttlebut is that they are loosing more trucks then are coming in so they may extend D units to 10 years,if they perform OK. Remains to be seen,meanwhile I need 4 rear tires,IRP coming due and my present lease expires in May so I really need some answers soon.

mcbride

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
>Mark , MS McBride is a very pleasant friendly FEMALE
>driving with her husband for Conway.Life is full of
>suprises..:) :)

Hi Rich...

Yes, I am a female...I already "came out" in the scales house violation postings. :* Thanks for the nice compliments.

-mcbride

Fkatz

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
According to the Yellowpages.com these are the 2 address that are listed
BENNETT FERN AGENCY
14311 SW 59TH ST, MUSTANG, OK 73064
Phone: (405) 376-1800
Map

FERN BENNETT AGENCY
121 NE 52ND ST, OKLAHOMA CITY, OK 73105
Phone: (405) 525-0470

Don't know it there still there or not, but you might be able to find here or them in the white pages, it seems that they are not incorporated, if so, I think you can go after them with a class Action suit.
Frank

Fkatz

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
I also found a address and phone # for a Fern Bennett. It is the only one in the state of OKLA, located in Yukon, Ok which is just west on the northside of I-40 off of Rte 66 and OK 4, Mustang is just SW of Okla City and Yukon is nnw of Okla City

Bennett, Fern
11613 SW 3rd Terr
Yukon, OK 73099
(405) 577-2646

Weave

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
From what I understand she still does registrations for Oklahoma businesses only. If she owes you money, I would definitely go after her for it.
-Weave-