Need truck with lease to own

angelryder

Expert Expediter
Just getting into expediting looking for straight truck with sleeper but will consider van with sleeper.Would like to find one with owner financing or lease to own.Have 12 yrs. exp. with semi clean cdl with hasmat.will be husband & wife team.Any replies or opinions would be greatly appreciated.Don't have alot to pay down but will make monthly payments and even a percentage of truck earnings.

cas1

Expert Expediter
Contact Tri-State 800-831-8737. They have a lease purchase program and can help you get started.

Marty

Veteran Expediter
Hi Cas,
I've been with Tri-State for five years and never heard of a lease purchase plan. When did they start that? What kind of truck are they leasing?
Thank you,
Marty

paperback1

Expert Expediter
TRI-STATE HAS A SPECIAL FINANCING DEAL WITH ALUMI-BUNK. I BOUGHT A TRUCK FROM THERE, I WOULD NOT DO IT AGAIN. KEEP LOOKING I'M SURE YOU WILL FIND ONE, GOOD LUCK:7

homeless andy

Expert Expediter
Check out Housworth Trucking and leasing. There's a link to their website around here somewhere. They'll pay all start up costs, maintenance, etc., for a percentage of profits. I don't know all the details, but I've heard good things about them. Anybody on here recommend them or otherwise advise? I hope this helps, good luck.