Need some help...

jot1959

Rookie Expediter
Driver
Hey out there in expeditor land, I need some help in finding about 5 companies that allow you to hire on with other companies to have more options for loads. Like having multiple brokers if you are an owner operator. If you know of any of these please pass them my way asap. Thanks for you help and stay safe out there.

Reactions: John Rideout

Slo-Ride

Veteran Expediter
I think that is only possible with your own authority.

Or like many others, use someone's else's authority. Kinda the same thing but more like a back door. Many transporters use this way in to haul freight as back hauls for some of these carriers.

crich

Expert Expediter
Fleet Manager
US Navy
Hey out there in expeditor land, I need some help in finding about 5 companies that allow you to hire on with other companies to have more options for loads. Like having multiple brokers if you are an owner operator. If you know of any of these please pass them my way asap. Thanks for you help and stay safe out there.

do you have your own insurance? and what kind of truck? if your under 10,000 gvw it may still be possible

Worn Out Manager

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Air Force
I believe there are a few out there that allow up to 3, but, they seem to be in the group that drivers complain the most about. Plus, do you really want to deal with that? Find a solid carrier and build more experience. I am not in Love with Bolt but they have kept me busy in the past and are not gender biased. Good Luck