Need some assistance

AlphaE

Active Expediter
I want to find brokers or freight companies that work exclusively with cargo vans (under 3,000 pounds). We are out in Iowa and I am having minimum success finding small freight loads. Is there anyone out there who could give me a suggestion on who to talk to?

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Not sure why any broker would work with only cargo vans. Many shippers request sprinters etc if they need them or not just for ease of loading. Have you ever thought of just signing on with a company like most on here do?

Camper

Not a Member
Given the current market conditions, you're going to be hard pressed to find a borker who only works with cargo vans.

AlphaE

Active Expediter
I am going to sound stupid but what companies can go to to sign on with them? I do have say I am a dispatcher (please don't throw any rocks!) :)

Camper

Not a Member
I am going to sound stupid but what companies can go to to sign on with them? I do have say I am a dispatcher (please don't throw any rocks!) :)

Some additional background information on you and your operation would make your questions easier to answer.

Also, utilizing the search tab to peruse the archives should yield answers to many/ if not all your questions.

paullud

Veteran Expediter

There are plenty of companies that advertise here that will take on vans, 2 of the bigger ones that take people with no experience are Panther and Bolt. I will make no promises about the rock throwing.

Posted with my Droid EO Forum App

zack100

Active Expediter

Try one of the below carriers. For the most part these are theoretically the "big dogs" and listed on EO within "open forums".

Carrier Forums (22 Viewing)
FedEx Custom Critical Panther Expedited
Tri-State Expedited Express 1
Bolt Express All State Express
Load 1 Try Hours

There are many others not listed, examples are Blair, T and K, Barrett, TST, Nations Express, C & M and list goes on, on, on ......