need info on best cell phone co.

coffee_247

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Good morning everyone...just looking for some information on which wireless phone company provides best service for the money. I'm located in north central Indiana and currently use Centennial Wireless. Any info on other companies you've had success with in coverage and costs would be great!
Drive safely and make it a great day!

coffee_247

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Thanks for your info, Lawrence...right now I am using the analog phone...is yours (AT&T Wireless) digital? My husband has digital Nextel and he's disappointed with the dead cell areas.Is your reception 100% in all areas? Your help is really appreciated!

Trucker

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
I have AT&T wireless, one rate, no roam, no long distance, and digital...I don't know if you are going to get 100% coverage, with any company. Check out their web site...www.att.com/wireless....I've got 450 mins. free voice mail...caller ID...and three way.. for $59.99..plus taxes..I can call my wife from any where in the country, and her call me with no charges as long as I stay within the 450 mins..then it's .35 per...They have other plans for more mins.