NEED HELP!

Bornfree

Expert Expediter
A friend of mine has a 96 Freightshaker FL70-24'box leased with Conway Now and I will team up with him but he is not too happy with them in SOLO status-NOT enough miles.He says we should go with another outfit as team status,maybe Landstar.Now,the truck is a 96 but good condition.Which of the major players in expediting would aprove us with a 96 model?Do you think that Conway might give better runs for teams?What do you say?Thanks!:)

Wild Bill

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Retired Expediter
Good luck. Most of the big boys require a truck 5 years or newer. Where do you live? That may have a bearing on who you should run for. If you go on that might help his situation at Conway. Instead of being tied to the "500 mile leash" your truck can take any load.

Bornfree

Expert Expediter
"Are you talking to me?"

I live in Erie,PA and so is the owner of the truck.Myself,I don't have any experience in expediting;I am a truck driver-18 wheeler,but I'll give it a try,can't be worst than the big rigs.Thanks!x(

bullit

Expert Expediter
don't know where you live but if you are from west michigan try bullit transport in grand rapids they have a good flat rate per mile