Need a partner

Jessica94

Rookie Expediter
Researching
I'm a CDL A driver who is really wanting to get into expediting but needs a team member. 28 year old female, hard worker, dedicated. Don't have much driving experience, only two months, but I learn fast. Willing to be on the road for longer periods of time. Have hazmat and tanker endorsements! Feel free to message me with questions!

Reactions: accelken

AnGsTrucking

New Recruit
Driver
I guess we are in a similar boat. I'm a new cdl b driver looking for an expediter company. Solo drivers need experience. Team drivers may not need experience, but I don't know anyone that wants to team. I've tried Facebook, LinkedIn, and various trucking forums (I think I saw you post on another forum?) without luck so far. I guess I may have to try the local trash / concrete / dump truck jobs until I have enough experience.

danthewolf00

Veteran Expediter
Call some of the major expediter companies on here and ask the recruiters if any fleet owners are looking for drivers.....if you can't get one of them ask for a fleet owner that has sprinters so you can get the experience needed.

ExperienceIsAwesome

New Recruit
Driver
I agree Danthewolf I'm wanting to get back out I drove otr for a couple of years last time out was 6months straight, I'm 50 kids grown who needs to go home when you can pay everything online now. I'm trying the reverse job search call companies owner ops tell companies they have another vehehicle once they get bodies for them (think about it they have to register everything with company first so makes sense they get the ball rolling before they have the drivers) I started with hazmat tanker and learned working with a good dispatcher. Then blood pressure went up from crap otr diet. Then tried otr in a van for a guy I met in a parking lot, where I got crash course with shady dispatch and o/o paying 30cpm average and I covered gas!!! Spent ex's disability check to survive. Then hooked up with decent 0/0 but crap company averaged 40cpm and they covered gas so survived but not making real money still eating at truck stops and quite him because when I picked up van noticed no paperwork for van no registration, no proof of insurance, if I'd gotten pulled over I guess he would have just let it get impounded and wrote it off it was a used van he obviously paid cash for and we drove for near six months still no paperwork. So delivered went to his house dropped it off and left on good terms he seemed to be use to flipping drivers. So now that been all over from South Cali to Maine, and Washinton state to South Florida, and most states in between like Utah, dakotas, and others I now know don't do it states ready to try again lol just need 0/0 that don't need dot card and after dakotas in winter when high for day was -5f an Espar heater would be awesome

danthewolf00

Veteran Expediter
The dot card is required for most major carriers....its to cover their butt in case you have a unknown health issue ask your regular doctor if they can do dot medical cards.

ExperienceIsAwesome

New Recruit
Driver
I know the big carriers want dot but drove three different times never needing dot card just trying to again but with experience this time out.btw I'm David 2 five four 3 one five eleven twenty