need a driver

the federation

Expert Expediter
hi paperback,
boy I sure wish you were posting this ad next year, after seeing and reading your posts on this forum I believe you would be an owner that I would love to learn the business from.Unfortunately the wife and I are waiting until Feb. or Mar next year to start so I can recieve my annual production bonus to help us bankroll our first few months. What company do you have yours leased to? I know you would be a good owner to drive for I saw your post about buying a new seat for one of your trucks so your drivers would be comfortable and some drivers are worried about getting paid from other owners out there. I hope you find someone good, I will be watching in Feb maybe you will be looking again.
the federation

paperback1

Expert Expediter
Thanks for the compliment:9 Ya know, I'm thinking of getting another truck in March or April. I'm looking at getting an E unit instead of another D. It's weird, I thought I would get more responses than I have been getting. Oh well, I'll see what happens. Good Luck

gambler

Expert Expediter
>Thanks for the compliment:9 Ya know, I'm thinking of getting
>another truck in March or April. I'm looking at getting an E
>unit instead of another D. It's weird, I thought I would get
>more responses than I have been getting. Oh well, I'll see
>what happens. Good Luck

why not put an ad on in here instead of listing it in this forum where all of us are already owners or drivers? people aren't coming into these forums looking for jobs they're searching the want ad's on here.....just my .02

paperback1

Expert Expediter
I did put an ad in classified, that's why my post said I need help, because I wasn't making a lot of progress

the federation

Expert Expediter
paperback I have a class a cdl but probably not enough experience to drive for any of the major companies though. do you plan being at the expo. maybe we could get together and talk a little while we are there. Did you ever say where your trucks were leased to?
the federation

paperback1

Expert Expediter
Yes i will be there, and trucks leased to TST. I have 5 other trucks but they are not in expiditing. I went last year and only stayed for 1 day, then I golfed for 3 days:9 This time, I'm planning on staying for the whole thing. I hope to meet some of the people that come on this forem

paperback1

Expert Expediter
Well, my search is now over.I found a guy from Illinois who I think will work out just fine. Now, I can relax and start to play some more golf with out thinking of this anymore :+ :p :7

paperback1

Expert Expediter
Well, bad luck for me, the driver I had all set to drive blew his knee out the day before class, and will be out for months. So, I am once again looking for a good solo driver. If anyone knows of on, have them call me at (630)992-2945 or e-mail me at [email protected] Thanks, AAron