nations express

chaz

Expert Expediter
I'm leased on with them with my cargo van.I just started this in March so I'm still learning myself.If there is anything I can answer,just let me know.Jeff Young is their recruiter.Im sure he will answer any questions and email you an information packet.The number is 1-888-997-9911
Chaz

sunshinetomorow

Expert Expediter
Chaz do you find so far that your loded miles pay for nations cost to you? I couldn't get a straight answer out of them as to average fee for loaded miles.:9

JBird

Expert Expediter
I drove for Nations for a few months. they have alot of dead head miles and you don't get paid for most of them! They also have you sitting alot in between runs. Good luck though!

Pilgrim

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
The way this company is set up with their "franchise" concept, they have a very fragmented type of business. They claim to be built on the Express America business plan, but that's not really the case. Each office has different pricing and brokers out a lot of their ground expedite to their other "alliance" carriers. A lot of their offices concentrate on brokering air freight instead of developing a good network of ground expedite customers. This makes for some dead geographical areas that you can get stuck in - thus the excessive deadhead miles. There are several other Southeastern expediters like All State and DMW that you might want to look at also - and don't forget Landstar/Express America.