Nations Express

G

Can anybody give me some numbers on good expediting companys?I live in the michigan state. Wanted nations express 800 number. this one 800-997-9911 says it has been disconnected.Thank you all and to all a Merry Christmas.P.S I have a B UNIT.

G

In what part of MI? If close to Detroit try Dynamex in Canada. Heard they were good. Also Housworth, or something like that, is looking to put on trucks.
There are alot of companies out there, so do your home work and TALK TO THE DRIVERS!!! VERY IMPORTANT CAN'T STRESS THAT ENOUGH. This is typically a bad time of year to start, but maybe with the right company? Things should begin to pick up last two weeks of Feb.
Good luck, and Merry Christmas

G

2 questions? Sandollar,did u get my post about the voice changer/ And is truly the Original NC Camel Jockey whose names appears in a million places.LOL

G

The NC CAMEL JOCKEY? I'll be hogged tied and kicked in the gitters!
The NC CAMEL JOCKEY? The Petro, Pilot, TA and Flying J all have anti-NC CAMEL JOCKEY Literature. Dude, you are one hated man by janitors coast to coast.

X

G

LOL! I'm glad I wasn't the only person to wonder about the Camel Jockey!...lol I agree he is hated by janitors. But I hope the "other" things i've been reading about him isn't true...lol

G

Try 888-997-9911 for Mary Howard
Also TST(Formerly TNT) Expedited Servicesin Dearborn, Phil Wauldron at 800-456-6539 or [email protected]. I recieved a recruiting packet but I live in Ark. and would like to get home some time. Go to www.jroman.com for more. Personally I think Landstar Express America or Conway Now might be good, for me. Tri State is 800-831-8737 Ext 430, Roberts is 800-532-6998. The last 2 have recently been paying a sign-on bonus. Catch me later if I can help. Lots of Luck Ed

G

Boy, I can't type nor spell. I saw the Dynamex ad and followed up. They have 40 terminals in the US and Canada. Main office in Dallas if I remember right. I just can't remember where I saw the ad for the life of me. I'll try to find it for the Tele#. LOL.... H