National Express? GOOD or BAD company ?

Frappini

Expert Expediter
They pay .85 cents per mile up to $1. no idea if it is ture or not. only give out 800-1300 miles a week. if you run out of those miles FAST! i just wondering if they will give you more miles? I am looking for a good company that will give me unlimited miles a week and a good pay!

David. :7

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Only two days worth to go on so far but Panther seems to use every available minute of time you have available legally.

Leo
truck 4958

Support the entire Constitution, not just the parts you like.

lap2

Expert Expediter
Thats Nations Express! Call the recruiting office-800-813-8788-ask for Jeff Young-They are very helpful. "easier to get forgiveness than permission"

Frappini

Expert Expediter
Panther is pretty good company I would so go with them if it was not for the hazmat. they pay pretty good .77 cents per mile. 2,000 they said they would give me more miles if i run out that week but no idea if it is ture. there loads are light. 3/4 tons.

landstar no idea, but running my wheels off sounds good. i just hope the pay is high up there. i am looking for a company that i can make $2,000 a week at least. the thing is my goal is to buy a semi, be the o/o and make money and buy a few of those. and enjoy life like very one else out there.

Nation Express i called them up last week and spoke to Jeff Young, I printed the package a few days latter when i got back from my trip, i seen they offer 800 - 1300 miles a week. they pay is just perfect!!! but will they give me more miles after i run out? that is the thing i am worried about. my mom just sold her house so i really got no place to go. and i could carless about coming back home every week. i just got money to invest.

David.

bluegoose94

Expert Expediter
nations is a good company the 800 in a van thats if your not working the guys only getting 800 are making it there choice and the 1.00 per mile is what your avg will be i ran van untill i got into a straight truck

Spinners

Expert Expediter
I am with Nations an know one has told me of an 800-1300 mile limit. I running a van and have 1,300 miles this week and maybe a 500 miler today. There dispatchers are friendly, all in all good company. But do your research be for jumping in. By the way the van is making and average of 1.00 a mile most of the loads that I am doing, some pay that and some pay more. Just this week I did a 68 mile run for $107 and a 707 mile run for 710 and a 676 for 676 hope this helps.

chaz

Expert Expediter
Spinners,
On those long runs,are you getting loads out of there, or do you have to do a lot of dead heading. Also, where are alot of your pick up and deliveries to? Do you do alot of Canada? I applied to Nations,have to call Jeff Young back. Still looking into things. Thank you for any info.
Chaz

Spinners

Expert Expediter
Chaz, I have been with Nations just about 1 year and have not been to Canada, they do give you the option if you want to take loads there or NYC or haul haz-mat. I said I would go to Canada and NYC but no loads there yet. I have not had any problem getting out of some areas, if you are in the north or south, I run to Texas some and can't get a load out so I drive back up to Atlanta,(don't mind I enjoy the run out there) the people who own the van help out a lot they know the Nations system and were the loads are moving to and from. They have 14 or 15 vans on with them. If you don't own a truck or would like to get strated they can get you in to the system quick. They do look after there drivers. You can send me an email at [email protected] and I will give you my phone # if you have more questions.