NASCAR 2018

ucfd608

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Didnt get to watch the race, parents recorded it for me. Had to work but had it on Sirius XM NASCAR radio channel 90, lol.

Dollar it was awesome an the number three car being put into victory lane 20yrs after senior did it and Austin Dillon was giving a penny that was on heads before the race just like senior An he glued it to the dash

Yea that’s me

ucfd608

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Well ntime r u ready for that atl race I started to try an get tickets an go to it then I decided my tv at the house is the best seat u can have

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums

Reactions: ntimevan

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Well ntime r u ready for that atl race I started to try an get tickets an go to it then I decided my tv at the house is the best seat u can have

Headed over to our Daughters house .. i need some Ethan time ... but he does love the Cars movies ..

☠.. Online courses now available for Pot Stirring

Reactions: ucfd608

ucfd608

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
It may be rained out they have been trying to dry the track all morning more wet stuff in the forecast

ucfd608

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Not a ford fan but liked seeing Kevin Harvick back in victory lane especially for the second time this weekend

Reactions: NorthernBill

DollarSign

Fleet Owner
Owner/Operator
Waiting for the Vegas race

Yea that’s me
I was in the sports page and didn't see this and I was about to start another one. Didn't know this was on the channel 19 fourm.

Very impressed with the Fords and liking SHR performance. There doing better than Penske. The race at Richmond didn't get good til 65 to go. Now it's on to Talladega!

ucfd608

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I was in the sports page and didn't see this and I was about to start another one. Didn't know this was on the channel 19 fourm.

Very impressed with the Fords and liking SHR performance. There doing better than Penske. The race at Richmond didn't get good til 65 to go. Now it's on to Talladega!

Didn’t even get to watch Richmond my wife had me doin a honey do list

Reactions: RoadTime

DollarSign

Fleet Owner
Owner/Operator
Nascar could be up for sale confirmed by ESPN. Decline in attendance and TV ratings are the reason. Stay tuned!

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
The Ontime Media Racing Series .
14125707_1348146911880838_3439860886084275235_o-1024x683.jpg

DollarSign

Fleet Owner
Owner/Operator
Nascar needs to get back to short track racing! With that and beating and banging, you will see things happen!