my new mailing address ye ha

wombat52

Veteran Expediter
well it seems that after 5 days in laredo tx i better go the US POST OFFICE & change my mailling address c/ of laredo tx .
to far to deadhead out so i guess i wait under this wonderful 112 sun ye ha just like the outback and let my new ye ha cowboy hat shade me from the sun .
wow i can always go sing on the corner for $$$ got my new hat so they can throw money in it yep ok to shut me up lol .
or some nice filly might feel sad for me and take me back to her corral .
yep you got to love LAREDO TX as i do not !!
cowboy WOMBAT

wombat52

Veteran Expediter
cowboy aussie style.jpg

where my horse or donkey to get the heck out of laredo have had enough taco need some northern food

wombat52

Veteran Expediter
well not making $$$ so i will spend them instead lol and i think it is a great hat all i need now is a HORSE YE HA

wombat52

Veteran Expediter
cowboy aussie style.jpgONE LAST ITEM GUYS & GALS OK out the front of the T/A there is a van making great taco,s ok unless you want a hot hot hot feeling in your mouth watch out for the red sauce it is dam hot it is a volcano in a bottle try it last night all i can say is when the fire goes out i will glad both ends top & bottom lol it was

hot hot hot

Last edited:

wombat52

Veteran Expediter
ok 112 degs dam hot volcano sauce burninng my mouth & other parts of my body out yep keeping my cool but looking for a emu kangaroo horse donkey out of texas for 5 days ye ha
cowboy wombat !!

wombat52

Veteran Expediter
well 7 days in laredo tx still no luck at getting out of this dam oven as yet but hoping today is the day to get out of this wonderful place called LAREDO TX

cowboy aussie style.jpg