My drivers dog stolen last night in Denver

Chris@Doms

Seasoned Expediter
Carrier Management
HELP !!! This is Tank he is 3 years old. Tank was stolen from us last night at denver colorado pilot truck stop if you have any information about this dog please call 219-484-7839 or 219-512-3974 . Thank you

FB_IMG_1466048256770.jpg

Chris@Doms

Seasoned Expediter
Carrier Management
Sorry for the late post.. driver made it all the way to Des Moines and the pilot called and they seen him. He back tracked and got him.. on his way back now to finish the load.

BigStickJr

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
[QUOTE="Windsor, post: 783329, member: ]That pilot is shady.[/QUOTE]

I agree. They should eliminate van parking.:JC-hysterical:

Yesteryear

Expert Expediter
HELP !!! This is Tank he is 3 years old. Tank was stolen from us last night at denver colorado pilot truck stop if you have any information about this dog please call 219-484-7839 or 219-512-3974 . Thank you

FB_IMG_1466048256770.jpg

OMG . . . that beautiful baby! This is my worst fear! That someone will try to steal one of my babies! Some people do not understand why my husband and I will not leave our babies in the truck unattended! This is why! We never leave our "children" in the truck alone. One of us is always present with them or within a short distance to watch that no one can try to hurt or dog-nap one of them! We never do into a truck stop at the same time or leave the truck at the same time! People might think me paranoid but this shows that it can happen.
We will pray that you have your baby returned to you!